The Pennsylvania Department of Health led by Dr. Rachel
Levine issued new rules for large gatherings “where you might end
up having sex.”� These large gatherings â€œwhere you might end
up having sexâ€ are also commonly referred to as
WTH: From PA’s oh so smart Sec
Where to Start??
â€“ IF you attend a Large Gathering where you might end up
â€“ If you USUALLY meet sex partners online â€“ consider;
â€” Rose Unplugged (@rose_unplugged) December
Pennsylvania Department of Health:
Large gatherings are not safe during COVID19, but if you
attend a large gathering where you might end up having
sex, below are tips to reduce your risk of spreading or
getting COVID-19 through sex:
- Limit the number of partners.
- Try to identify a consistent sex partner.
- Wear a face covering, avoid kissing, and do not touch your
eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands with soap and water often, and especially
before and after sex. If soap and water are not available use an
alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- If you usually meet your sex partners online, consider taking a
break from in-person dates. Video dates, sexting,
subscription-based fan platforms, or chat rooms may be options for
3. Protect yourself and your partners
from COVID-19 during sex.
- Avoid kissing. Kissing can easily pass the virus.
- Wear a face covering or mask.
During COVID-19, wearing a face covering that covers your nose and
mouth is a good way to add a layer of protection during sex with
those outside your household.